You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Blue screen & LCD displaying
2. Automatic and manual temperature compensation, automatic calibration and automatic calculation of percentage theoretical slope of electrodes
3. Measurement results can be stored, deleted, searched and printed. It can store 50 sets of measurement data
4. Protection from electricity cutting off.
5. One point or two points automatic calibration can be conducted on the meter with five types of pH buffer solution selected by users within the temperature range of 0-600
6. With RS-232 interface for connecting TP-16 printer using DC 1.0 software of data-collection to communicate with computers
7. Users can measure the pH value of ultra-pure water, pure water and boiler water through adjustment of equipotential point to select special electrodes.