pomegranate fruit in reefer container
You May Also Be Interested In:
FRESH POMEGRANATES BY SEA AFTER PRECOOLING AT 5 degree Celsius from INDIA.
1) PRODUCT: Fresh Pomegranate (PUNICA GRANATUM L. ) , the fruit is nearly round and a hard , leathery skin . the edible portion is bright red or pink pulp (ARIL) surrounding the individual seed . the fruit can be consumed fresh or it can be processed into juice, syrup, jams, or wine. QUALITY: FRUIT QUALITY depends on sugar and acid content of the juice . a high quality pomegranate should also have an attractive skin , small seeds in the aril and should be free from sunburn, cracks, cuts , bruises and decay . skin must be smooth and colour full and strong. sour and sweet sour pomegranate have reddish skin in contrast to sweet pomegranate which have yellow-green skin .
2. GROWING AREA : Maharashtra (west India) , AndhraPradesh(South India) , Karnataka (South India)
3. VARIETIES : a) RED VARIETY names1. MRIDULA 2. ARAKTA 3. BHAGWA b) PINK VARIETY name 1) GANESHA
4. PACKING : in CFB (Corrugated fibre board ) cartons.
5. PACKAGING: Each and individual piece of pomegranate placed in ctn .
6. PROCESSING: fruit should be >=17 TSS (BRIX) , acidity of juice below 1.85%, TANNIN below0.25% is desirableFrom the garden pomegranates harvested in morning hours in crates then taken in pack house their sorting , grading according to size , rejecting of unwanted fruit to be done, after weighing of selected fruit to be placed in ctns after allowing sheet for providing cushioning and big plastic liner bags for maintaining temperature and topped with paper sheet again for cushioning . then cartons to be put into PRECOOLING UNIT which helps to bring temperature of pomegranates to five degree celsius, relative humidity 90 to 95 %after ctns shifted to cold storge situated adjacent.
7. PALLETISATION :(If required)
8. STUFFING :Reefer Container stuffed at cold storage so that cold chain maintained up to the country of destination .
9. FRUIT SIZE : . EXTRA LARGE 401 TO 500GMS,10 TO 13 /5KGS CTN, LARGE 300 GMS TO 400 GMS/13 TO 17 FRUIT IN 5KGS CTN, MEDIUM 200 GMS TO 300 GMS 17 TO 25 FRUIT/5KG, SMALL 150 GMS TO 200 GMS 25 TO 34 FRUIT /5KG CTN.
10. PRICE : FOB , Fixed price basis.
11. TERMS : 100% CONFIRM , Irrevocable L / C AT SIGHT .
12. PORT OF LOADING : Mumbai
13. DOCUMENTS : We will send INVOICE , B/L , PHYTOSANITORY CERTIFICATE , CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN ETC.
14. visit: Importer can visit or appoint any person or agent for inspection of FRUIT at gardens or in pack house. we'll sponsor your stay in hotel here. if u confirm at least 1*40 ft.
pls send your order to confirm the shipment.
15. RETAIL OUTLET DISPLAY CONSIDERATIONS : do not sprinkle water or top ice. pomegranates should not be stored at > 5degree to avoid chilling injury. pomegranates do not ripe after harvesting hence we will take precaution to harvest them at mature stage.
PLS FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US , WE'LL CERTAINLY ENCOURAGE U TO MAINTAIN VERY HEALTHY BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP WITH US.
director GIDWANI AGRO PVT. LTD.