potassium acetate food grade
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Chemical name: POTASSIUM ACETATE
2. Formula : C2H3KO2
3. Molecular Weight: 98.14
4. Character: White crytalline powder, tastes salty and easily deliquesces. The relative density is 1.570 and melting point is 2920. It is easily soluble in water, ethanol and carbinol but insoluble in aether.
5. Uses: It is used as buffer reagent, corrective reagent, preservative, color protection reagent.
6. Packing: It is packed with polythene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
7. Storage and transport : It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from water and moisture during transport. Unload with care as to avoid damaging the bags . Furthermore, it must be stored separately from poisonous substances.
Content (on the base of dry basis) 99.0%
Loss on drying(1500,2h) 8.0%
Sodium compound (normal)
Heavy metal(counting as Pb) 20mg/kg