Sell press buckle

press buckle You May Also Be Interested In: buckle
Product Name: press Buckle
Place of Origin: China

1. Material: zinc-alloy
2. Craftwork: like the pic
3. Packing:standard packaging or follow the customer's require
4. Production Payment Terms:The 30% of the contract will be pay in advance by TT, the other 70% payable must pay by TT before the goods ship 30%
5. MOQ:300PCS, can be discussed , if we have enough stock
6. description:the color can be changed by the customer's requirement
7. welcome to contact , we can supply the catalog and samples for free, if you are interested in our goods
Brand Name
XinChaoyue
Supply Capacity
200000000
Certifications
ISO9001
Condition of Goods
new
Lead Time from Order to Shipment
15
Minimum Order Quantity
100PCS
Terms of Payment
T/T
Terms of Sale
FOBGuangZhou
Warranty Coverage
15days