printing inks for graph surface print
You May Also Be Interested In:
n butyl acetate
1. LDPE, LLDPE and HDPE film treated (surface tension>=38dyne) .
2. OPP film treated (surface tension>=38dyne) .
3. Polyester(PET) treated (surface tension>=48dyne) .
4. Nylon(NYL: surface tension>=52dyne) .
5. Surface treated: cellophane paper, aluminium flim-plating, aluminium foil, radium film, rainbow film and pearl film.
1. Low smell and low solution-remaining.
2. High gloss, high-concentration hue, low viscosity and better adherence (film treated) .
3. Better light-web transfer, clear gradation, strong color shade reappeared and suitable for high-speed printing.
4. Smooth ink film and strong anti-adhesion.
Types of products: XBT-6134 black XBT-6213 white XBT-6321 trans yellow XBT-6456 rhodamine(rose) XBT-6531 peacock blue
1. High-speed combined printing press (250) .
White ink Zahn﹟2 (flow meter) 14-18s
Color ink Zahn﹟2 (flow meter) 16-20s
2. Medium and low speed rotary printing press (250) .
White ink Zahn﹟2 (flow meter) 18-22s
Color ink Zahn﹟2 (flow meter) 20-24s
The instruction of mixing thinner:
As the products are spirit solusion. And so the choice of reducing solvent should be according to humidity, drying situation and the speed of printing. We advise that clients should use our thinner in order to develop the usage of printing inks very well.
types Methyl benzene Dimethyl
benzene Isopropyl alcohol Butyl alcohol Ethyl acetate
Faster-drying 60 20 20
drying 55 20 10 10 5
Slow-drying 50 10 10 20 10