provide astragalus P. E.
You May Also Be Interested In:
1) Chinese name: Huang Qi
2) Latin name: Astragalus membranaceus
3) Source: this herb is the root of Astragalus membranaceus Bge. var. mongholicus(Bge. ) Hsiao or Astragalus membranaceus (Fisch. ) Bg(family Leguminosae) . It is produced mainly in Shaanxi, Gansu, Heilongjiang and Inner Mongolia. It is dug in spring or autumn, sliced, dried in the sun.
4) Property: sweet in flavour, warm in property, acting on the spleen and lung
5) Active ingredients: Astragalosides detected by HPLC
1) Content: Astragalosides 0.3%, 0.5%,10%,20%,60%,90%
2) Appearance: fine powder
3) Color: yellow brown
4) Particle size: NLT 100% 80 mesh
Medicinal functions: strengthening the defensive energy and superficial resistance, promoting puls discharge and tissue regeneration, and inducing diuresis to cure edema.