red phosphorus flame-retardant masterbatch
You May Also Be Interested In:
flame retardant masterbatch
red phosphorus flame-retardant masterbatch can be used in engineering Plastics: PA6, PA66, PBT, PET, PC, MC nylon
1. Good effectiveness for flame retardants (FR) => UL94V-0, low product density
2. Little inferior effect on physical properties of base polymer
3. High Tracking-Index Value
1. Inorganic FR, non volatile up to 3000C. Thermal stable at the processing temperature used for engineering plastics, i. e. >=2200C for PA6, >=2600C for PA66
2. Non-migration, no blooming, low solubility in water
3. Less smoke rate
4. Non corrosive, stabilized RPM series provide moisture resistance, no phosphoric acid produced.
5. Stable production line can provide continuous and uniform products.
1. No HCl, HBr gas produced at fire. No Cd, Hg, Cr+6, less Pb
2. Non toxicity, minimized phosphine
3. Safety and no danger when use and transport, fire temperature more than 3200C
4. Master batch shows more advantages in use, no dust pollution
Method of using:
Generally, drying is not required before processing, can be mixed with resin and different kinds of processing agents. If it is wet during transportation, the drying should be done for 4-6 hours before usage.
Packaging, Storage and transportation:
1. The masterbatche is packaged by two-layer bag, 25 KG per package.
2. To store two years in cool and dry conditions.
3. Transported as safety goods.