Reflector material:aluminum , main use for outdoor lighting and other lighting
make of punch press , we can supply various products of size and shape , of course we can do accord with your requirement.
min order:10000pcs/each parts
the trade item: l/c at sight or T/T BY 30% in advance the rest 70% after the goods are ready.
shipment day:within 45days after received the payment.
the products main export to africa , middle east europe, australia and southeast asian. welcome inquire.