You May Also Be Interested In:
The applicable sealant can be silicone, modified silicone, polyurethane, polysulfide-type, etc. The silicified acrylic-based or acrylic-based can be used for the sealing of holes and window frames.
1. Neutral cure and no corrosion of concrete, brick and metal.
2. After cured, it can form a solid, flexible sealing layer, and withstand the displacement caused by surrounding.
3. It has strong cohesive force for most building material and surface of objects.
4. No vertical flow and can be used for vertical and hanging interface.
5. Easily used, one-component, no mixing.
6. It can be used in any season.
7. Anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet radiation, anti-vibration, anti-humidity, anti-ozone, anti-extreme temperature, and it immunes to air pollutants, detergents and many solvents