You May Also Be Interested In:
sodium dichloroisocyanuric acid
Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (Sodium Dichloroisocyanuric Acid, Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate, or Dichloroisocyanuric Acid, SDIC; ) is white crystal powder, granular or tablets. SDIC is widely applied for the sterilization of swimming pool and drinking water, or fighting against infectious diseases, or act as disinfectant in raising silkworm, livestock, poultry and fish raising. Other applications are also found in wool shrinkage, textile bleaching, and industrial circulating water cleaning.
- CAS No. 2893-78-9, Formula C3O3N3Cl3Na
- Available chlorine: 56% min. ; 60% min.
- pH value (1% water solution) : 5.5 - 7.0
- Physical appearance: powder, granular (8-30 or 20-60 mesh) , tablets (10-200 gm)
- Effervescent tablet in 250, 500, 650 or 1000 milligrams also available on request
- Packing: by 25 or 50 kg plastic drums
- UN No. 2465, Class 5.1