You May Also Be Interested In:
water softening agent
1. Appearance: white powder;
2. Relative density: 2.484 (20 degree centigrade) ;
3. Solubility: easily soluble in water, but not in organic solution;
4. Absorbent to dampness, and turn sticky when absorbed dampness in air;
5. Can form soluble chelate with metallic ions such as Ca, Ba, Mg, Cu and Fe.
used in such industries as oil field, paper-making, textile, dyeing, petrochemical industry, tanning industry, metallurgical industry and building material industry, and used as a water softening agent in solution for printing, dyeing, and boiler, as diffusant in papermaking; retarding agent, floating agent, dispersing medium, high temperature agglomerant, detergent and soil analytical chemical reagent;
Packing: 25kg in net PP bag, 22MT in the 20FCL
For more details, please contact me.