You May Also Be Interested In:
flat tempered glass
Coating:Vacuum sputtering or Sand-blast + vacuum sputtering
Fin material:Red copper or Aluminium
Riser tupe material: Red copper
Fin thick:0.1~0.15mm or 0.3mm
Riser tube: f12 x 0.8mm
1. The Characteristics of Solar Collector
1) The fin is red copper strip with vacuum sputtering coating, and it has an excellent heat efficiency and a long life span.
2) The fin and riser pipe adopts ultrasonic welding, it has less weld seam and higher bearing strength.
2) The absorber covered by 4mm flat tempered glass with high transmission and good heat-insulating.
3) The heat transfer medium adopts special heat-conducting fluid, which can work with low ambient temperature and ensure a quick heat transfer.
4) The insulation is polyurethane with excellent heat-insulating, gives more protection for collector performance.
5) The frame is aluminium alloy with good resistance and nice outside, and easy to mount.
6) The connection including header pipe, riser pipe and screw is all copper, with high-elastic gasket, and the aging and leaking can be avoided perfectly.
2) Absorption area: <=2.5sqm/unit
3) Weight: 50KG/unit
4) Ambient temperature: -30 deg C~80 deg C
5) Peak power: 2.7 KWH/sqm
6) Working pressure: 0.6Mpa
7) Hail resistance: it can afford direct hit of f25mm hailstone
8) Absorption >=95%, emission <0.3%
10) Hot water: 100 L hot water (55 deg C~75 deg C) per day