solar collector U pipe with solar keymark
You May Also Be Interested In:
evacuated tube collector
solar collector u pipe with solar keymark
solar vacuum tube collector u pipe
solar water heating collector
This product is the split solar collector-U pipe with solar keymark certificate.
Features of this U pipe solar vacuum tube collector:
1. Evacuated tubes convert solar energy into thermal energy that is transferred to copper U pipes by an aluminum fin with high solar energy absorption and low heat radiance loss. Liquid (pure water or glycol solution) in the U pipe heats up, and the U pipe conducts thermal energy to the water inside the storage tank through internal copper coils.
2. Uses an electrical heater to heat water during cloudy days or at night. As the water temperature can be adjusted using an automatic controller,
3. With a testing pressure of 12 MPa, this system has a working pressure of 0.6 MPa.
4. Solar water heaters can still work even with several tubes broken.
5. Highly efficient insulation with integrated polyurethane foam.
Number of solar collector tubes 10, 15, 20, 22, 25, 30
Length of Tube 1500 mm
Outer Tube Diameter 47 mm
Inner Tube Diameter 37 mm
Glass Tube Thickness 1.6 mm
Tube Thermal Expansion 3.3 X 10 -6 oC
Tube Material Borosilicate Glass 3.3
Absorptive Coating Graded AI-N/AI
Absorptance > 90% (AM 1.5)
Emittance 7 % (100 oC)
Vacuum P < 0.005 Pa
Stagnation Temperature < 220 oC
Reflector Ginning Alumnium reflector plate
The out cover of the solar connector Zinc coated steel sputtering manifold.
Frame Zinc coated steel corner sputtering frame
Tested pressure of this U pipe solar vacuum tube collector 1.0MPa
Working pressure 0.6MPa
Daily efficiency >50%
Key words:solar evacuated tube collector U pipe, solar vacuum tube collector U pipe with solar keymark, solar water heater collector, split solar thermal collector, solar water heating collector, solar thermal energy, all-glass evacuated collector tube, solar panel.