You May Also Be Interested In:
(1) Appearence:clear liquid, free from sediment or haze at 18~25oC. Its color is not darker than that of solution of 0.003g of potassium dichromate in 1000 ml of water.
(2) Retalative density(20oC) , g/cm3: 0.860~0.870
(3) Total distillation range(101325 pa atmosphere) <= 2.0(including110.6 oC) .
(4) inicial boiling point >= 135.0
(5) end point <= 145.0
(6) acid wash color <= 0.30
(7) bromine value (g/100ml) <= 0.30
(8) neutral test : neutral
(9) solidification point (oC) >= 4.9
(10) moisture : no insoluble water inspected visually at 18~25 oC.
2 Packing and storage
with metal pail or tank car. Kept in open, shady and cool places, far away from the fire and heat sources. It is forbidden to store it with oxidizing agent.