You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Ultraviolet Radiation and Ozonization
2. Disinfection Time:99.9% effective sterilization for 8-10 minutes
3. Effectively prevent bacterial infection
4. Antibacterial and Deodorant Material
5. Perfect disinfection and storage, Portability
6.2PCS"AAA", last for 2 months
7. Product standars:Q/HC 001-2009
Packing Type:Gift Box
Why do you need an electric toothbrush?
You've probably heard your dentist say it's important to brush your teeth for at least 2 minutes to remove all of the plaque. Unfortunately, most people don't heed their dentist's advice which means you're leaving plaque behind. This is where an electric toothbrush can give you an advantage. The head of an electric toothbrush can deliver close to 7000-50,000 strokes per minute during a cleaning which is going to be far more effective than the average 300 strokes per minute generally achieved with a manual toothbrush. Unless you're pretty disciplined and meticulous with brushing your teeth, the electric toothbrush is probably going to do a better job than you can do manually.