tricalcium phosphate food grade
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Chemical name: TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE
2. Molecular Formula : Ca3(PO4)2
3. Molecular Weight: 310.18
4. Character: Mixture composed by different calcium phosphate, its main component is10CaO3 PO5 H2O and molecular weight is 1004.64. It is white amorphous powder, odorless, tasteless and is steady in air. The relative density is 3.18 and melting point is 16700. The refractive index is 1.63. It is insoluble in ethanol and acetone but hardly soluble in water (0.0025g/100ml) .
5. Usage: In food industry, it is used as antitackiness, nutritional agent (calcium intensifier) , regulator of PH and buffering agent. Such as flour dispersant, additive of milk powder, candy, pudding, spice and meat, refined addition agent of animal oil , yeast food and so on.
6. Packing: It is packed with polythene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
7. Storage and transportation : It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away from moisture and hot. Unload with care as to avoid damaging the bags. Furthermore, it smust be stored separately from poisonous substances.
SPECIFICATION HG2789-1996 FCC-IV
White crystalline powder, free-flowing, nothing stimulating odor
Content (as Ca) 34.0%-40.0% 34.0%-40.0%
Arsenic <=0.0003% <=0.0003%
fluorine <=0.0003% <=0.0075%
Heavy metals(as Pb) <=0.002% <=0.0015%
Weight loss on heating(2000) <=10.0%
Weight loss on ignition (8000) <=10.0%
Clarity (slightly turbid) -