You May Also Be Interested In:
trichloro isocyanuric acid
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (Trichloro Isocyanuric Acid, TCCA) is white crystal power, granular or tablets with stimulant smell of hypochloric acid. With strong bleaching and disinfection effects, TCCA is extensively adopted for civil sanitation, animal husbandry, plant protection, cotton, gunning, chemical fabrics, woolens, battery materials, organic synthesis industry, and laundry. Effervescent tablet in 250, 500, 650 or 1000 milligrams are also available on request.
Trichloroisocyanuric Acid (90%)
- CAS No. 87-90-1, Formula C3O3N3Cl3
- Available chlorine: 90% min. ; Moisture: 0.5% max.
- pH value (1% water solution) : 2.7 - 2.9
- Physical appearance: powder, granular (8-30 or 20-60 mesh) , tablets (10-200 gr tablet)
- Effervescent tablet in 250, 500, 650 or 1000 milligrams also available on request
- Packing: by 18, 25 or 50 kg plastic drums
- UN No. 2468, Class 5.1