tripotassium phosphate food grade
You May Also Be Interested In:
1. Chemical name: POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE TRIBASIC or TRIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE
2. Molecular Formula : K3PO4(0-3H2O)
3. Molecular Weight: 212.27
4. Character: White odourless crystal or granule with deliquescence. The relative density is 2.564.
It is easily soluble in water and insoluble in ethanol. The PH value of 1% aqueous solution is
5. Usage: In food industry, it is used as buffering agent , chelate agent , yeast food, emulsifying salt
6. Packing: It is packed with polyethylene bag as the inner layer, and a compound plastic woven bag as the outer layer. The net weight of each bag is 25kg.
7. Storage and transportation : It should be stored in a dry and ventilative warehouse, kept away
from moisture and hot. Unload with care as to avoid damaging the bags. Furthermore, it must
be stored separately from poisonous substances.
Appearance white crystal or granule, odorless, hygroscopic
Content (as the ignition residue) >=97.0%
Arsenic(GT) ;10% molten test sample <=3mg/kg
Fluoride (GT-15) ; sample:2g <=10mg/kg
Heavy metals(GT-16) <=0.0015%
Water insoluble(GT-33) <=0.2%
Lead (GT-18, atomic absorption) <=2mg/kg
Weight loss on ignition(8000,30min) <=5.0%
K3PO4 H2O 8%-20%