Sell vanity

vanity You May Also Be Interested In: vanity vanity and sink vanity top sink vanity with sink
We make vanity top, sink cut with undermount, overmount. . , various styles, we also make prefabricated vanity top, you can show us your drawings.

1) We can make as your design and drawing too.
2) Packing: WOODEN CRATES IN EXPORT STANDARDS

3) Deliver Time: According to your order quantity!

4) Price Terms: FOB Xiamen, China

5) Payment term:
T/T (30% deposit before production, the rest 70% after b. L date)
L/C at sight.