walk behind scarifier 12"
You May Also Be Interested In:
walk behind scarifier
WPG 350: 10 self propelled scarifier
1. Road surface preparation, Sidewalk trip hazard repair
2. Concrete scarifier, road marking, concrete coating, traffic line removal
3. Road milling, to make non-slip surface
4. Road planer, shock concave creating
1. Widest working width: 350mm
2. Working depth: 8-10mm
3. Drum Assembly: Changeable
4. Depth control: Adjustable
5. Shafts for drums: 6
6. Working efficiency: 200M2/h
7. Length X Width X Height: 1135 X 1020 X 1410mm
8. Weight: 460kgs
9. Engine: gasoline 35-38 HP
Shocks + Marking = two in one, concave shock lines designed at the outside of the street edge and the emergency parking lines.
Prism-concave shock lines: Designed at the roads with frequent accidents, and places requiring better understanding of the road contour, such as: roadside line, turnings, diversion, the entrance and exit stripe, bridges, tunnels, steep slopes, city road junctions parking line, as well as the driveway boundary.
Groove: Designed at the bend roads, ramp, and deceleration lane of the toll stations, especially some ramps high on one side and low on the other.
1. Compact, unit is easy to use.
2. Drum with 6 shafts, together with a variety of cutters for choice.
3. With the depth instructions scale dial, and use precise pitch adjustment, the milling depth can be accurately controlled;
4. With greater weight, high-powered engines and electromotor, it is more suitable for the large milling projects;
5. Cleaning adapter can be linked with the cleaning equipments;
6. Quick changing drums and cutters design. Five minutes is enough.