waterproof coating-- KS-2A 911 Non-Tar Two Component Polyurethane Waterproof Coating
You May Also Be Interested In:
polyurethane waterproof coating
The KS-2A is two component curing reaction type of waterproof coating. Its A group, the pre-polymer, is the polymerization of polyether and isocyanates. And its B group is made by fillers, vulcanizing agent, catalyst and assistant agent. The A and B groups are stirred uniformly according to some ratio, daubed on the substrate and form integral and high-elastic waterproof membrane after solidification.
Characteristics of the products
(1) Stable performance , excellent weather resistance, high solid contents , good waterproofing.
(2) Strong stick, solidification on normal temperature, simple construction, short construction stage.
(3) Excellent extentions, tensile strength. It bonds and bridges over the expansion and contraction, cracking and deformation of the substrate. .
(4) It can be constructed on the moisture substrute.
(5) Excellent performance of low-temperature resistance.
(1) non-exposed roofing.
(2) Underground: bottom plate, internal and external walls, mud wall, tunnel.
(3) Toilet, kitchen, balcony, non-drink pool, wall pipe and entry nozzle.
Mix with the A type and B type according to ratio of 1: 2, then stir them uniformly until the color turns black. . This process costs 2~3 minitess. Then brush them on the substrate layer by layer. It form integral and continually waterproof membrane after solidification.